Installing and activating
1. Download the Seascape ZIP package and extract the NSF file from the package to your Notes Data directory (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Notes\Data).
2. Open the Seascape NSF file in Lotus Notes, and activate your installation using the license key provided to you by the vendor:
If the activation was successful, a confirmation message will be shown:
3. Click Next to start the installation and extraction of the required resources to your system:
4. Once the installation is completed a confirmation message appears as shown below. Restart your Notes client once and you are now ready to begin using the product:
- In order for the Seascape users to be able to use the product correctly they will need to be assigned a Designer role in SWING Seascape database (or a higher role).
- The NSF file must be extracted from the ZIP package and save in the Data directory according to instructions above. Opening the NSF directly from the ZIP package will cause errors in product operation.