Connecting Flex to Active Directory
To connect Seascape Flex to your Active directory follow these steps:
1. Log into Seascape Flex as an Administrator and click the gear icon in the top-right corner:
2. Click Import AD Group and log in with your AD administrator credentials:
3. Next, search for the appropriate AD group and select it:
4. Select the appropriate role for the selected group and click OK:
5. Your AD group has now been added to the systems and the user from the selected group can begin to log into Seascape Flex using their AD credentials:
When you import an AD group into Seascape Flex no user licenses will be consumed. It is only when a user belonging to an imported group logs into Seascape Flex for the first time that one user license will be consumed.