How to enable international characters
If international characters (Cyrillic, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, etc..) are not shown in converted PDF document it is most probably because international character support is not enabled.
There are two ways to enable this option depending on the type of PDF Converter deployment:
- Open Swing PDF Converter database in Lotus Notes
- From the main menu select "PDF Settings"
- Open the desired Settings document
- In the "PDF Settings" document select "Fonts" tab and change the "Embed all fonts" setting to "Yes"
- Save and close the Settings document
In LotusScript API use setting:
swPDF.PDFSettings.EnableFontEmbedding = True
In Java API use setting:
Please read the following article in the Troubleshooting section: