How to enable Microsoft Office conversion on Domino server
SWING PDF Converter uses OpenOffice for attachment conversion on Domino Server and Microsoft Office on client by default.
PDF Converter can be forced to use Microsoft Office on Domino Server even if it is not recommended by Microsoft.
Here's how to enable Microsoft Office on Domino Server:
- 1.Shut down Domino Server.
- 2.Open Domino Server's "notes.ini" file. File is located in Lotus Domino installation folder.
- 3.Add new line at the bottom of "notes.ini" file: SwForceMSOffice=1
- 4.Save and close "notes.ini" file.
- 5.Start Domino Server and test functionality.